With my recent 27th birthday back in July, I started thinking more about what I want out of life. So I decided to make a list of 30 things I would like to do/complete before I turn 30! I hope I can get them all done while enjoying life and having fun! So here are my 30 things.
Get MarriedNovember 5th, 2011, here Become a MomJune 21st 2013, here Be a home owner,July 9th, 2012, here
- Learn another language (French??)
- Run a Disney Half Marathon
- Complete Alphabet Dating
Give up Coca-ColaApril 1st, 2013, here
- Eat better
- Host and cook Thanksgiving by myself
- Actually turn my Scrapbook Room into a Scrapbook Room
- Go to Harry Potter Land and
Disney World, DW October 2014, here Pay it forward,November 20th, 2013, here
- Get back to a healthy weight
- See a real Broadway play in New York
- Read 30 new books
Pay off my credit card, January 2013
- Own the Balenciaga Bag that I have wanted forever!
- Take a photo of my son everyday for a year
- Host a theme party
Go GeocachingAugust 28th, 2012, here
- Sew a blanket for my first-born
- Buy stock in Disney
- Take a trip with my Best Friend only
- Buy a nice camera and learn how to use it
- Complete 30 scrapbooks
Meet a Celebrity, December 26th, 2013, here Visit Michigan at least 2 times, October 2013, here and July 2014, here
- Go on a date wearing Louboutins (my wedding didn’t count)
- Have breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Celebrate my 30th Birthday in style!!
These are my goals and I am so excited to get started on this! I look forward keeping you guys up to date!