1) Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.
Brent and I were set up on a blind date back in August 2008 by our really good friends Jolene and Lamar. We started emailing back and forth with each other and we decided to meet. We both work one block away from each other, so we decided to meet for a lunch date. Brent wanted to go to this place called Ninfa’s, which is Mexican food, and I had to break it to him early that I did not like Mexican food! He took it really well! HAHA! So we met for our blind date lunch and it went really, really well and we have been together ever since!
What attracted me most to Brent was his smile and his laugh. When he truly laughs, it is one of the best sounds in the whole world.
2) Show us the very first (or one of the first) pictures you guys ever took together. (Fell free to show us more than one)
Our first picture together was on a double date with Jolene and Lamar at an Astro’s game!
3) Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.
We have had so many memories together that it is hard to pick my favorite ones. I would say these are some of my favorites.
- When we went to Michigan for the first time and Brent got to meet most of my family. He loved all the “Christmas trees” and it was like the highlight of his trip that he got to see 8 Mile road! HAHA
- Going to Disney World together for the first time! He had as much fun as I did! We were both like little kids!
- Our most recent trip to Vegas! We had so much fun eating and walking and talking! It was great!
- Obviously our Honeymoon. St. Lucia was amazing and I can’t wait to go back to celebrate our anniversary in a week!!
- BUT my all time favorite memory was our wedding day! It was the perfect day and I couldn’t have asked to for anything better. I wish we could relive that day over and over again!
4) Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him “the one.”
My favorite qualities about Brent are his sense of humor, he his honest, has a huge heart, loves his friends and family with all his heart, he is passionate, a hard worker and so many more things. He is my perfect match and he challenges me all the time!
5) Tell us what your “date nights” typically look like.
Our typical date nights normally consist of dinner and a movie. I love movies; I could go to the movies everyday if it wasn’t weird. So on most of our dates we are going to my favorite place which is Studio Movie Grill, where you eat while you watch the movie!