1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends?
When I was 17, I drove a 93 Ford Thunderbird. It was a death trap! It leaked oil like no other, the seatbelts didn’t work and you had to lift the driver’s door to get it to shut. I swear my family was trying to kill me! HA I worked at Target as a everything and anything. I was a cashier, sales floor member, guest service, stocker, operator and so on! I loved it! The discount sucks but Target is a great place to work!
On the weekends I was usually working since I was still in HS when I was 17. Other than that I was either at cross-country practices or hanging out with my friends or just at home. I was a home body! HA
2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17 (roughly).
3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you “grow up.”
When I was 17, I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I still do and at some point maybe I will be one! Never say never!
4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
I don’t think I had a type when I was 17. I dated only one guy throughout HS so I guess that was my type! HA I don’t know what type he was maybe a mixture of a bad boy with a jock. It is a relationship that I remember really well since we stayed together after HS and got married. HA We were highschool sweethearts and got married but it did not work out. Live and learn!
5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did you turn out the way you expected it to?
When I was 17, I thought I would be an elementary school teacher married with 2 kids and living in Michigan. HAHA The only thing that turned out as I expected was being married. I live in Texas with no kids and I am an Admin!
Well that’s it this week!!
Until next time!
Jessica AKA Mrs. Ripple