There is nothing like a little competition to spice up the work environment! Last week my fellow admins and I had a Soup/Chili Cook-Off! It was so much fun and I wish we could do this every week!
There were 5 soups in total (I made two; I had to increase my odds of course! HA):
- Everyday Italian Tortellini Soup
- Dining Diva’s Spicy Green Chili
- Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fall Time Butternut Squash Soup
- Creamy Country Baked Potato Soup
Once we had everything set up and ready to go, we had the rest of the team try all the soups with a blind tasting. The rules were to taste all the soups and then put your spoon in the cup of the soup that you thought was the best!
After most of the votes, there were two clear favorites; Dining Diva’s Spicy Green Chili and the Creamy Country Baked Potato Soup. So with only a couple more voters left it was very suspenseful waiting to see who won!
So after all the votes tallied the winner was (drum roll please)…………….
ME!!!! I won with my Creamy Country Baked Potato Soup!
I would like to thank Pampered Chef for the great recipe and my husband for tasting it to help me perfect the recipe!! HAHA
Who made what!
- Everyday Italian Tortellini Soup – Michelle
- Dining Diva’s Spicy Green Chili – Susan
- Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup – ME!
- Fall Time Butternut Squash Soup – Cynthia
- Creamy Country Potato Soup – Me! THE WINNER!!!!!! 🙂
It was a great day and everyone had a blast trying all the food. Who doesn’t love free food??? We decided to have a Bake-Off in December and I am determined to win!! I mean I have to win, it only makes sense! HA I’ll keep you up to date!
Until next time!
Jessica AKA Mrs. Ripple