I have become a huge follower of Beck from From Mrs to Mama! Her blog is super cute and I love seeing all her posts! They are great! On every Monday she does a Show & Tell of different things. I decide to start doing this as well! So without further ado, here is my Show & Tell Monday, If…
1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you would change about it?
If I could relive any memory of my life it would be High School. I know that a lot of memories but I feel like I missed out on a lot. I was always the girl who was ready to leave and get started on life. I think it was because I started dating my ex when I was a freshman going into sophomore year and he was a senior. SO I was not doing the normal high school thing. I would go back and date more people for sure and hang out with my friends! I would want to be a normal high school student! Party, Football Games, Prom, Homecoming and so on!
2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.
3. If you won the lottery, tell us would you take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?
If I won the lottery I would not reveal who I was, I would want to keep that to my close friends and family. I think it causes too much harm when people know. Depending on how much I won, like if it was a million then I would take it overtime but if it was like 500 million I would take a lump sum! Depending on where I was in life I would quit working. Especially if I had young children, I would quit and stay home with them. I would pay off any debt that we had first then I would go on a huge European vacation! Shoot who am I kidding, I would go on a worldwide vacation! Oh and I totally would buy a Birkin and Chanel bag! HA
4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.
If I could live anywhere it would be London, England. I just loved it over there when I went back in 2006. I loved the people, the history, the parks, the museums, the homes everything!! Plus I think the accent is sooo cute!
5. If you could have one magic power, what would it be and what would you do with it?
If I could have one magic power it would be to time travel so that I could relive all the wonderful happy memories on a bad day or to go back to a bad day a watch and learn from those mistakes so that I don’t repeat them. OH and I would make it impossible to post any type of political crap on Facebook! GOSH So ready for that crap to be gone! 🙂
Well that’s it! Now go and do your own Show & Tell!! 🙂
Until next time!
Jessica AKA Mrs. Ripple